Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Should Move Somewhere Warmer

The above statement is very applicable to what the hell I should do with my life. It's really a shame that I like New York City so much, and that I am fortunate enough to have met people I can't imagine leaving. So what to do now?

Thoughts:
1- Go on tropical vacation (this didn't work last time I tried, and might be a little tricky considering my boss seems to be a big fan of consistency in my work schedule. and I've only been there for 3 weeks yet...)
2- Go to warm places, like the gym (too smelly), yoga (nice, but my arms can only take it a couple times a week), or a tanning salon (totally out since my bout with Melanoma).
3- Hide in my bed until May (not really an option, considering the aforementioned job)

I am fresh out of ideas. I am completely miserable in this single-degree wind tunnel, but it's not even fun to complain about since 8 million other people are in the exact same situation.

In my next lifetime I'm going to be Australian. I wonder if love bagel can come?

No comments:

Post a Comment